Friday, October 5, 2012

Scripture of the Day

"Yeah, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." Alma 26:12

I have been learning a lot about Gratitude, Humility, and Imperfections. This scripture sums all these three up and so many more principles/attributes that we must continually seek for and maintain in our daily life. We must come to know that we, each of us, all depend upon God. We are imperfect and powerless in this life but through God we are not, we are enabled, edified, and sustained in all things through Jesus Christ. Miracles are wrought through faith in Christ and they are seen only through his Spirit. As we seek God we will see through his eyes and be blessed to see his hands. Gods is our strength and we must continually give thanks unto him, as we do this we will be blessed and understand more deeper the purpose of this life and see our trials become blessings.