Friday, November 2, 2012

Scripture of the Day

"My God, for in his strength I can do all things." Alma 26:12
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

We can indeed to all things, things that seem impossible can be accomplished and brought about if we just center our faith in Christ. Our strength and who we can become is attained by Christ, for he is the light and life of the world. I have seen within my life things that never seemed possible come about because of the goodness of God. All I do and whom I have become is because of Jesus Christ. He is the beginning and the end, He is the author of all righteous and good things in this world. If we center our faith believing in Him we will  find strength beyond our own because our strength alone is never sufficient to bring to pass great and marvelous things, its only through Christ.