Thursday, December 20, 2012

Find Rest

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

Christ is the way and only way. In our society we are so fascinated and hunger for the quick and easy route. We want things done now, right at this very moment. We give no thought to other things besides our self indulgence, we when we preach and teach about Christ we all seem to shut down and close our ears. We want peace but aren't willing to do what is necessary to have that peace. There are things in this life that we need to do to ensure peace and happiness in our life. Christ is the way if we want happiness and peace it is through him. There is no easy way out of the chaos and panic of life its only through and by Christ. He is the true source of all things good. As we come to him he will bless our life, as we take upon ourselves his name we will feel lightness and easiness for he has borne all things, fulfilling the law. We can and will find the rest we need through Christ but we must do those thing necessary to obtain it.